Welcome to Essence Visa Info page:
Dear visitors we have some information about how to get visa and what about its cost in Nepal.
Tourist Visa: Foreigner who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport or any travel document equivalent to passport issued by the Govt. for visiting a foreign country prior to apply for visa.
No foreigner is entitled to enter into and stay in the Kingdom of Nepal without valid visa. Tourist entry visa can be obtained for the following duration from Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission offices or immigration offices located on entry points in Nepal.
b) Chinese citizen are requested to apply in Nepalese Embassy or other Nepalese diplomatic missions as there is no provision of on arrival visa for them.
c) Visa Fee:
1. Visa Fee required to obtain Tourist Visa from Nepalese diplomatic agencies and entry points:
2. US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days.
3. US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days.
4. US $ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.
5. Regardless of the provision stated in 1(a) and 1(b), tourists with passport from South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nations aren’t required to pay visa fee for 30 days.
d) Fee required extending duration of visa or renewing visa:
1. US $ 2 or equivalent Nepalese currency per day for extension.
2. Additional US $ 20 or equivalent Nepalese currency on visa fee as per 2(b), if Multiple Entry facility is required for the extended period.
3. If foreign visitors that haven’t renewed their visa want to renew their visa, they have to pay additional Nepalese currency equivalent to US 3$ on the regular visa extension fee.
4. Foreign visitors who have overstayed the visa period of 150 days without extension are required to pay visa fee as per provision in 2(c) and punishment as per Clause 10 sub-clause 4 of Immigration Act 2049.
5. Regardless of provision stated in 2(a), 15 days is counted as minimum extension period and visa fee is charged accordingly. For extension period more than 15 days, visa fee is charged as per the provision of 2(a).
Essence treks and Expedition/ Tours & travels Pvt. LTD can help to making Nepali visa on friendly environment. Please contact us for more information.
Our next emails are firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.